End result is improved opeational agility
Use Case Services Offered
- The large volume of invoice processing has repetitive manual tasks which can result in delayed and incorrect payments.
- Invoice processing has many challenges such as invoices with formats; require consolidated data from various sources into the single financial database system etc.
- RPA automatically processes invoices once received.
- The paper-based invoice format can automate using OCR.
- RPA can automate the data input, reconciliation error, and even it can process certain decision-making required for invoice processing, which minimizes the need for human intervention.
- RPA can automate the end-to-end process from receipt to payment.
- Data consistency across enterprise systems is a very tedious task.
- Sales representatives need to spend their critical time in entering data to the CRM system as well as the ERP system.
- Finance analysts have to replicate the data and enter it in another system or module.
- This may result in duplication, produce errors and affect productivity.
- RPA can perform sales activities end-to-end by automating tasks such as sales order entry, invoicing, etc.
- RPA helps to maintain a database by removing duplicate data.
- Helps remove all the time-consuming tasks like data entry and can concentrate on their main task- prospecting, and generating more business.
The manufacturing sector runs a plethora of activities to get that end product into the customer’s hands. The smallest of the errors can affect the product quality and cost them a customer. Innovation and branding have become more important than in all these years and in such a competitive scenario RPA adds to the value of the company adopting it.